Client Services Group
Our Client Services Group provides a continual effort and focus towards improving our customer’s supply chain.
At FMI International, we separate Client Services into three categories:
- Continual analysis of current customer’s metrics for process improvements
- Implementation of new customers and current customer additions or changes to their current business
- Training our resources to support the efforts of changed processes
Our Client Services Group is comprised of individuals with extensive experience and skills in:
- International and domestic logistics and supply chain management
- Warehousing operations and solutions
- Information technology, database management, and software development
- Statistical analysis
- Engineering solutions for conveyor automation
- Barcode technology with data integration
- EDI standard formats and ANSI X.12 transactional development
- Major project management and implementation
- Executive management communication
Our implementation services is a key post sales component that insures the qualitative and quantitative project startup is a success by committing the details to action items for a resource team that is committed to excellence. The implementation team is responsible for:
- Insuring that customer business requirements are understood, documented and approved to create a project plan with mission critical dates, task assignments, and task due dates.
- Identifying and allocating necessary resources to meet and potentially exceed the required mission critical dates. Then verifying the customer has resources allocated to accommodate their responsibilities, tasks, and due dates.
- Managing the project plan, capital purchases, and inside/outside resources.
- Communicating to Executive sponsors, managers, and operational resources
- Creating a training program and expected results
- Implementing and supporting “Go Live”.
Educated and experienced talent is one of the proven successful ingredients at FMI International. The Client Services Group provides training at the most detailed operational and administrative level in order to establish efficiencies, encourage ideas, and create career growth.